Treasured Memories Scrapbook Store

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Misc

Hello,
First of all, an apology for any confustion caused by the last email sent with
the subject as "???" We simply forgot to put the subject in before sending the
mass email! Oh well!

We are really busy getting ready for our "Escape" scrapbook weekend which starts
a week from Friday at the Renaissance Hotel in Agoura. We have a GREAT group of
women coming and I am really excited for the entire weekend.

We finally received Basic Grey in this past Monday. I actually like it much
better than when I saw it at the show. Strange. It is already doing very
well. I am thrilled that I finally found a great new 81/2 x 11 laser paper
company which carries tons of invitational paper to put through the computer.
We re-worked that entire back wall and it looks great!! There are themes we
were missing and finally new themes that people have been using for years.

Have a great week everyone!
Christine