Treasured Memories Scrapbook Store

Friday, January 3, 2020

The End of an Era
 
I have always known this letter may come one day. This past year has been hard for me both emotionally and physically and I've made the difficult decision that as of June 30, 2020 Treasured Memories will be closing its physical doors. 

In September, I had some heart issues that included three hospitalizations and finally Ablation surgery. I'm happy to report things are going well on that front now. During that exact same time, my mom went on Hospice and passed away. My dad just turned 90 and needs me right now. I want to spend as much time with him as he is missing my mom fiercely and needs his kids more than ever. 

My heart loves Treasured Memories deep into my soul, but my heart has also told me that I need to slow down. Telling you that I am closing Treasured Memories this year seems surreal. There is a small silver lining as I just can't completely let go. Even after the store is closed, we will still be hosting Camp TM Weekends and other scrapbook crops, classes, kits and events. We look forward to sharing our future plans. 

Of course I am super sad about closing, but I know it is the right thing to do. My employees and I have made so many amazing friends with our customers through the years. You have supported the store keeping us open, but you have also shared your hearts and your family's stories. We have shared the happy and the sad together and I hope we can still carry that on going forward.  I really don't have the words to say thank you for all of the wonderful years. My employees past & present are family and I love them dearly and look forward to our next adventures together. Over the past 22 years, we've built an amazing and supportive community and I want to spend our final six months celebrating. 

Looking forward to the future,

Christine Mesko

P.S. Look for our email about the Pre-CHA Sale on Sunday, January 5th! Come celebrate with us and Christine.

Moving Forward
  • Store Crops - January 10, 11 & 12 and also January 24, 25 & 26 and more to come!
  • TM Tote Bags - All 2019 TM Tote Bag Holders will receive a FREE renewal for 2020. Please bring your bag in for a 2020 stamp. Thank you for your support.
  • Gift Certificates - There will be no more Gift Certificates sold. All Gift Certificates already purchased will need to be redeemed by March 31, 2020.
  • Customer Cards - We will continue to punch existing Customer Cards through January 31, 2020. Full Customer Cards will be honored through March 31, 2020.