Treasured Memories Scrapbook Store

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Donna Salazar Class-New Guest Teacher!

~Guest Teacher Donna Salazar~
About Donna:

Hello my peeps! So you want to know a little bit about me? Well then here ya go... 
I am a wife, a mom, a grandma (to the cutest little boy that has ever walked the planet), an artist, a designer, an instructor, an overgrown kid, and I'm lucky enough to own my own Design company called Donna Salazar Designs, LLC (I know, real unique... LOL).

I spend most of my days watching my grandson (my son's family lives with us so I get to play with him EVERY day) and when I can sneak in some studio time I can be found creating one of my signature "Girlie Grunge" projects. I also squeeze in time to develop new product ideas for the few companies that I license my designs to: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®, Spellbinders® and Clearsnap® The Makers of Colorbox®.  I'm also currently working on writing TWO books at once!!! I know it may seem like I'm a glutton for punishment who loves to have an overflowing plate but I seriously am living my dream.

 
 
Denim Art Journal
Sunday, October 11th
1-4pm
$50.00
 undefined
 
 
Come and play with the Inky-Painty-Glitzy-Grungy mixed media maven, Donna Salazar. Donna's classes are always jam packed with a ton of Girlie Grunge techniques that will make your mixed media hearts go pitter pat. In this 3 hour class you will be using almost all of Donna's new products with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. Donna not only has some amazing new adhesives with them but they have also manufactured the Denim Art Journal that we will be altering, plus ribbons, lace, and even Pigment Powder! Donna will also be bringing her Buffet of Goodness that will be filled with her Mixed Media Inx and Twinkle Dust Glitter from Clearsnap, as well as a ton of various different die cut flowers and butterflies made with her dies from Spellbinders.