Treasured Memories Scrapbook Store

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

So it is November, my favorite month of the year! I just love Thanksgiving and the fact that it's the least commercial holiday of the year! I love that it is about family, being thankful and of course about food, something I have a crazy fascination about! What could make for a better day? Every year at this time I feel so blessed and this year is no exception. I am so thankful for:
My family, friends & our good health. Both my parents and my husband's parents live close by and are amazing. I have wonderful friends who I adore and really enjoy spending time with.
Treasured Memories (TM) - I guess you could say that beyond my family, TM is the second love of my life!
My employees, teachers & customers. What would I do without you all??????????? I honestly don't know. My life would seem so less important, my path wouldn't seem as clear if it wasn't for the store and each of you. (I don't mean to be sappy, but this is true.)
Thank you all so much for your kinds words, stories shared and for supporting the store. I hope each of you have a great Thanksgiving!
Happy Scrapping!
Christine