Treasured Memories Scrapbook Store

Friday, March 11, 2011

Maura's Musings

Hi, all.  Just wanted to mention the Journal class I'll be teaching on Thursday March 31 and Saturday April 2nd.  Keeping a journal is really "in" these days, and this one would be perfect for you, with the beautiful "For the Record" papers we're using in shades of red, cream, green & black, with a few touches of yellow and pale blue thrown in for good measure.  Come on in to the store and see the sample, then sign up for the class -- bring a friend, too, and share the fun!  This journal can be used for your deepest thoughts, your hopes and dreams, or something as mundane as your to-do lists --- that's up to you, because it will be all your own.

I'm just finishing up my cards for the card class I'll be teaching with Beth in April.  I've seen Beth's creations, and they're terrific, as always.  I think this is going to be a great class, and you'll walk away with several cards in-hand and ready to send.  The cards will be up in the store for you to see next week.

Happy crafting!
Maura