Treasured Memories Scrapbook Store

Saturday, June 5, 2010

TM Turns 13!!

I am so excited for June to arrive! We will be celebrating our 13-year anniversary here at TM on June 17th! How can that be possible??? So many years, so many friends, so many memories!. We are grateful to still be open. Never in my wildest dreams when we opened all those years ago did I think TM would even be around after five or 10 years, let alone 13!!


TM has always been an important part of my life and as I write this newsletter and reflect back, I have come to the conclusion that TM has become a way for me to serve our community. I still love coming to work!This may sound strange, but sometimes when I come into the store early before we open and look around, it hits me that I actually own a small business.

Through the years, we have been in three locations (this one being my favorite), have taught hundreds of classes and purchased thousands of scrapbook products. We have traveled to many scrapbook shows, and this year sold product at our first consumer show. We have counted every single item in the store every December for inventory and had fun doing it! We have hosted special events such as bus tours, a garage sale, a hotel scrapbook weekend, the annual Shop Hop, summer kids camps to name a few and we continue to try to come up with different events to offer.

Watching Our Customers Grow!

Just as we've grown over the years, so have our customers! So many were pregnant when we first met them, now those children are graduating from middle school. Many more had young children who are now off to college just as my oldest is this fall. Again, where did the time go? At my daughter's graduation party this June, I will be displaying her two school year albums that include Kindergarten through her Senior year as well as an album showcasing all of her years and hard work playing soccer. I think her friends will get a kick out of seeing her from a young age until her Senior Prom just last week.

I know that customers come and go and that through the years we were unable to please everyone as we strive for the best possible customer experience possible. You are what drives our business and has made TM what it is today. We have always cared about our customers and their needs very much. I hope to be able to service you for many more years to come.

Thank you - and hope to see you at our upcoming anniversary celebration!

Read about all of our Anniversary festivities here.

Happy Scrapbooking,