Treasured Memories Scrapbook Store

Monday, June 2, 2008

Newsletter June 2008

For the past few weeks we have been so busy helping high school students
from both Westlake & Oaks Christian complete scrapbooks that have been
assigned as school work. Most of these kids have no scrapbook experience.
They've walked in saying, "I have a scrapbook due on Friday. Please help!"
Now we all know that it takes more than five days to make a scrapbook,
right? I have been so proud watching my staff quickly teach them the basics
and get them going on their scrapbooks. When I step back and look, I realize
that helping others is one of the things that we do best at TM. We stress
customer service above all else and it's great to see that we rise to the
occasion when given the opportunity!
With our 11-year anniversary approaching (June 17th to be exact), I am once
again reminded how time flies. I feel so truly blessed to still have the
store after 11 years and three locations! Every new year forces me to
reflect on how the industry has changed and how the store has evolved over
time. I believe one of the reasons that we are still around is that we are
always trying new ways to enhance the scrapbook experience for our
customers. Our latest project, the TM DigiCenter, will open this month. It
will offer scanning, custom-size photo printing, Photoshop Elements, the
Cricut Design Studio & more. This is just one of the many new changes that
we are making to the store. I hope you stop by and try some of the great
digital features over the summer. Our helpful staff will be happy to assist
you.
11th Anniversary 20% OFF Sale!
This weekend, June 6th & 7th is our 11-Anniversary 20% OFF Sale!!! Take
advantage of this great opportunity to stock up on adhesive, Bazzill paper,
albums & refills and slip a few embellishments in your basket along the way!
Someone asked me last week, "How often do you get new product?" the answer -
EVERY WEEK! The store is overflowing with product in every category. Stop in
and save on all of these new scrapbook products!
Thank YOU!!
I want to thank each and every one of YOU from the bottom of my heart for
keeping us open this long. It is because of YOU that we decided to keep the
store going with this last move and carry on! I can't envision my life
without the store, it means so much to me. I still have so many customers
from the original store. I have watched their kids grow, I have seen some
struggle with and fight serious illnesses, and I have seen many go through
personal losses. I feel honored to be apart of so many of your treasured
memories.

Happy Scrapbooking.