Treasured Memories Scrapbook Store

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Off to CHA!

Hello all!
Well, we are off to CHA as we speak! I am looking forward to it. I think
it will be different from the usual craziness of buying as both the
manufactures and the stores must keep a better hold on their budgets due to
the economy. I really would love to know from anyone if there is something
that you really feel is "a must have". I will be checking the stores
emails, so feel free to write in! It would help me narrow things down
better.

We have already purchased ALL of the new lines from My Minds Eye last week
at the PMA Show in Vegas. We also bought some more new albums from We Are
Memory Keepers as well as one of their new lines of paper, chipboard, and
rub-ons. It was great!

I will follow up as soon as I can.
Christine

Christine Mesko
Treasured Memories Scrapbook Store, Inc.
www.treasuredmemoriesca.com
818-889-6639